- The Borsalino 2020 spring/summer collection is freely inspired by the Arts and Crafts artistic movement that arose in England during the late 19th century, which marked the birth of this design:
- wide-brimmed (20 cm) model,
- woven straw,
- brass Cardoon brooch on the front,
- hand made at the boutique in Alessandria, Made in Italy.
Product careRituals have a purpose. To care for your Borsalino hat, follow these simple step-by-step tips:
To maintain its shape, lift the hat using both the front and back brim with both hands. Do not take the hat from the dome.
Avoid hanging the hat always on the same side.
To remove dust, use a dry soft cloth.
To keep the straw elastic, gently dab with a damp cloth or use some water-cooled spray.
To remove small stains from the straw, apply a few drops of cleansing milk on your fingers and apply light circular motion on the affected area.
To remove stains on the Moroccan, the canneté band that adorns the inside of the hat, rub gently with a white cloth soaked in a small amount of Avio stain remover, avoiding the engraved gold Borsalino logo.
If the hat gets wet, dab it with a soft cloth and let it dry in a ventilated place away from direct light and heat.
If the hat is rollable, do not leave it folded for more than 48 hours.
Keep the hat away from direct light, humidity, and heat.
* Borsalino does not assume responsibility for damage to the product resulting from alternative use or care that is not compliant with the instructions provided here.
- 100% Straw