- For the new generations, the Borsalino 2019 Spring/Summer collection is a throwback to the 1980s, a fervent decade of creativity and ideas that's been brought back to life by the Alexandria boutique
- Sophie model with wide brim (10 cm)
- Ecuadorian straw
- Hand-woven herringbone pattern
- Hand painted leopard pattern
- 4-centimetre grosgrain hatband bow with Golden Borsalino logo
- Hand made at the boutique in Alessandria, Made in Italy
- The straw used for this hat is dyed with natural pigments obtained from plant materials. The passage of time and exposure to sunlight may alter the shades of colour. This is not a defect, but a characteristic that renders each hat unique.
Product careRituals have a purpose. To care for your Borsalino hat, follow these simple step-by-step tips:
To maintain its shape, lift the hat using both the front and back brim with both hands. Do not take the hat from the dome.
Avoid hanging the hat always on the same side.
To remove dust, use a dry soft cloth.
To keep the straw elastic, gently dab with a damp cloth or use some water-cooled spray.
To remove small stains from the straw, apply a few drops of cleansing milk on your fingers and apply light circular motion on the affected area.
To remove stains on the Moroccan, the canneté band that adorns the inside of the hat, rub gently with a white cloth soaked in a small amount of Avio stain remover, avoiding the engraved gold Borsalino logo.
If the hat gets wet, dab it with a soft cloth and let it dry in a ventilated place away from direct light and heat.
If the hat is rollable, do not leave it folded for more than 48 hours.
Keep the hat away from direct light, humidity, and heat.
* Borsalino does not assume responsibility for damage to the product resulting from alternative use or care that is not compliant with the instructions provided here.
- 100% Straw