- Borsalino celebrates its meaningful and historic bond with the world of cinema with a special hat dedicated to Humphrey Bogart, the great Hollywood actor who loved the legendary felt hats produced in Alessandria. The Bogart by Borsalino is made in collaboration with the Humphrey Bogart Estate
- Borsalino medium-brimmed (6.5 cm) model
- 4-centimetre grosgrain hatband
- Bow with Golden Borsalino logo
- Elastic cord with button
- Interior lined in grey satin bearing the silhouette of Humphrey Bogart and the Borsalino logo
- Black leather sweatband with the following Bogart quote engraved in gold: "Do everything. One thing may turn out right"
- The Bogart by Borsalino comes in a special hat box dedicated to the legendary Hollywood actor.
Product careRituals have a purpose. To care for your Borsalino hat, follow these simple step-by-step tips:
To maintain its shape, with both hands lift the hat using both the front and back brim. Do not take the hat from the dome.
Avoid hanging the hat always on the same side.
To remove dust, use a pure bristle brush and comb the fibers in its natural direction. Then expose the hat to a steam jet (from a kettle) to sanitize and reinvigorate the felt.
To remove small stains from the felt, use a damp cloth with a light circular motion, without excessive pressure. For persistent stains, please feel free to contact the Borsalino Care and Repair service: firstname.lastname@example.org
To remove stains on the Moroccan, the cannet� band that adorns the inside of the hat, rub gently with a white cloth soaked in a small amount of Avio stain remover, avoiding the engraved gold Borsalino logo. If the Moroccan is in leather, rub gently with a cotton swab dipped in cleansing milk.
If the hat gets wet, dab it with a soft cloth and let it dry in a ventilated place away from heat.
Keep the hat away from direct light, humidity, and heat in a moth deterrent container.
* Borsalino does not assume responsibility for damage to the product resulting from alternative use or care that is not compliant with the instructions provided here.