- The Fall/Winter collection expresses the frenetic energy of Giuseppe Borsalino, who, during the late 19th century, the age of the World's Fairs and Art Nouveau style, transformed the hat from a necessity into an object of beauty
- Dorsè model
- Small turned-up brim (5 cm) with grosgrain trim
- Brushed felt obtained from a blend of hare and rabbit fur
- 4-centimetre grosgrain hatband with contrasting overlay
- Crosspiece with engraved Golden Borsalino logo
- Unlined interior
- Made by hand in Italy, in the workshop in Alessandria.
Product careRituals have a purpose. To care for your Borsalino hat, follow these simple step-by-step tips:
To maintain its shape, with both hands lift the hat using both the front and back brim. Do not take the hat from the dome.
Avoid hanging the hat always on the same side.
To remove dust, use a pure bristle brush and comb the fibers in its natural direction. Then expose the hat to a steam jet (from a kettle) to sanitize and reinvigorate the felt.
To remove small stains from the felt, use a damp cloth with a light circular motion, without excessive pressure. For persistent stains, please feel free to contact the Borsalino Care and Repair service: firstname.lastname@example.org
To remove stains on the Moroccan, the cannetè band that adorns the inside of the hat, rub gently with a white cloth soaked in a small amount of Avio stain remover, avoiding the engraved gold Borsalino logo. If the Moroccan is in leather, rub gently with a cotton swab dipped in cleansing milk.
If the hat gets wet, dab it with a soft cloth and let it dry in a ventilated place away from heat.
Keep the hat away from direct light, humidity, and heat in a moth deterrent container.
* Borsalino does not assume responsibility for damage to the product resulting from alternative use or care that is not compliant with the instructions provided here.
- 100% Felt